Not for dissemination in the United States or through U.S. newswires
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Dec. 27, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — `Auramex Resource Corp. (the “Company” or “Auramex”) (TSX.V: AUX) reports it has closed a second portion of the non-brokered private placement announced on December 20, 2018. A total of 2,130,000 Flow-Through Shares (“FT Shares”) at a price of $0.05 per FT Share have been issued for
The common shares issued
under this portion of the financing are subject to a hold period and
may not be traded until April 28, 2019.
This financing is subject to receipt of TSX Venture Exchange acceptance.
On behalf of the Board of Directors:
President & CEO
For further information, contact:
VP Corporate Development
the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that
term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts
responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- Garibaldi Drills 7.7% Nickel Over 4.8 Meters Within 49-Meter Intercept in New Shallow Zone at Nickel Mountain
- Barkerville Gold Intersects 7.75 G/t Gold Over 46.0 Meters and Extends Depth of Mineralization 250 Meters at Shaft Zone
- Mining Association of Canada Introduces New Water Stewardship Protocol
- Small mine operator finds problem with Province’s bond policy
- Surge Provides An Update On Recent Gold Property Activity In BC And Reports On Additional Assay Results From Its Ontario Cobalt Exploration Program